Monday, April 7, 2014

Welcome to Heartbreak

Is basically how you get hurt by the ones your are living for. Try not to over think, is just how you remember a way to remember, your phone doesn't ring when you got everything. The motion was to move on but is unbelievable am still moving about. When was the last time you did something for the last time?. Just the moment you noticed I couldn't live without you, I develop an adaptation to survive. You can't help it, you just can't hold on for so long...at least the last one lasted, maybe you are just keeping up with the game. Is amazing how you can lie with no remorse and look how convincing it's how you think is a talent. The heart died, he probably can't feel.
Everyday I wake up to the thought of you, that I need you but you don't need me. The head is spinning knowing am not the one you want but it would all be much easier if you know what you want and conceal the fairy tales. I lost my soul to a man who is heartless, he brought out a side of me that I don't even know. She will tell her friends that she is leaving him, they will probably say they don't see anything she saw in him, Goodbye was all she wrote. Somewhere between I want it and I got it, I love me enough for the both of us. Don't assume that I don't respect assumptions. She just want to make memories she'll barely remember. She just learnt how to love people and use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment